Alright, I'm going to slip in one final post for this course for this week's material. Once again, I thought I failed last week's quiz but apparently I didn't. For the strangest reason, whenever I have the slightest disbelief in my results, I tend to do well in this course, but when I'm confident, I tend to do poorly. This is probably a terrible omen since it shows that maybe luck is involved with the assessments I do poorly in.
Anyways, I have completely slacked off this entire last two weeks. I have absolutely no clue what the professor or T.A is talking about regarding halt. All I know is that halt either returns something or it does an infinite loop. I was slightly confused throughout the entire tutorial this week - should have spoken up because I left the fifth question for the assignment blank. Nonetheless, I get 20% partial marks right? I have a feeling I will get part marks for the quiz since I could regurgitate enough material I crammed into my head that tutorial.
The assignment due this week was relatively hard at first because I couldn't find similar examples in the lecture slides or tutorial. Usually when proving if a polynomial is in big O I look immediately at the exponent. However, this week, the exponents were exactly the same degree. So immediately I looked at the coefficient infront of the variable and it didn't help either in proving. I thought the constants before it would make a difference, but proving it was not as easy at first.
Nonetheless, I pulled through and finished all the questions but the last one. Anyways this is my last post. Goodbye logic and reasoning, hello summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment